Article Writing & Blogging
CATEGORY: ARTICLE WRITING & BLOGGING (25)
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, THE ARTICLES BELOW MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORMAT, ONLINE OR IN PRINT, ON CONDITION THAT THEY ARE UNALTERED, ARE FOR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, AND THAT THE FOLLOWING COPYRIGHT LINE AND BIO ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED BENEATH EACH ARTICLE.
Copyright Mel Menzies: USED BY PERMISSION
Author of a number of books, one a No. 4 Bestseller, Mel Menzies is also an experienced Speaker at live events, as well as on Radio and TV. This article, in its original form, can be found at: http://www.melmenzies.co.uk
Click on the links below. Please report any broken links.
BLOGGING TO MARKET A BOOK (3)
- 195 Writing & Publishing: Online Marketing
- 196 How To Blog To Sell When Writing & Publishing A Book
- 197 Does Adding Your Credentials Add Or Subtract Followers?
BRAND, CONTENT, KEYWORDS & NICHE (6)
- 150 Blogging For Beginners: The Use Of Keywords
- 152 Do Niche Blogs Attract More Readers & Subscribers Than A
- 240 Niche Blogging? All I Want To Know Is What To Write About!
- 239 Taking A Focused Strategy When Optimising Your Blog Brand & Content
- 238 Using Long Tail Keywords When Optimising Your Title In Article Writing & Blogging
- 245 A Personality Test: Can It Define Blog Brand, Niche & Writing Content?
- 119 A Passive Voice In Writing A Blog Has Its Place
- 215 Blogging, Copyright & Free Distribution
- DM12 Blogging for Buddies: Create Your Own Voice To Instil Confidence
- 248 Blogging Simplified: The What, Who, Why & How
- 241 Blogging, Writing For Pleasure & Nurturing Your Talent
- 60 Essential Blogging For Beginners
- 237 Four Tips On Article Writing & One New Blogger
- 139 Six Blogging Styles: Which Approach Turns You On?
- 180 The Basic Rules of English Grammar
- 242 Traditional Book Marketing Campaign v Marketing My Book Through Social Media
ARTICLE WRITING SERIES (6)
THE SIX ARTICLES WHICH FORM THIS SERIES ON ARTICLE WRITING MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.
- 156 Part 1 of 6: Ten Tips On Writing An Article
- 157 Part 2 of 6: The Secrets Of Article Writing: Know Your Market, Knowing Yourself
- 160 Part 2 of 6: Know Your Market, Know Your Reader, When Writing An Article
- 162 Part 4 of 6: Lead Techniques When Writing An Article
- 165 Part 5 of 6: How To Structure An Article For Success: Eight Essentials
- 167 Part 6 of 6: The Structure Of An Article: Think Base, Building & Boundaries
- BOOK REVIEWS FOR READERS & LEADERS OF BOOK CLUBS
- PERSONAL GROWTH & RELATIONSHIPS (DRAMA TRIANGLE & PERSONALITY TYPE)
My Latest Book
An Interview with Tom Wright
Recently On Twitter
on 28th March at 00:40
on 27th March at 23:58
on 27th March at 23:58