Welcome to an Author's Look at Life
TIME TO SHINE
A psychological mystery and a marriage mender
by Mel Menzies
Published by Malcolm Down Publishing - June 2015
A mystery with a difference. Instead of a DI to solve it, quirky marriage counsellor Evie Adams sets out to help her client arrive at a solution. First in the Evie Adams series, this book has already attracted a number of 5* reviews. Read more on My Books page.
Events & Meet The Author
- Book Launch: second edition of Time to Shine will be published in June 2015
- Meet The Author, commissioned by The Reader magazine pb mid-November: should soon be available online.
- Speaking on Woman to Woman, Premier Radio
"Thank you. I have just listened to your radio interview, which was very interesting and moving too. Apart from your writing, you also obviously have been given a gift for public speaking as you seemed very at ease being interviewed and you spoke so fluently and clearly about your work and life." Anne Booth
- Speaking at Monday Lunch Club 26th January, 2015
- Interview for journalist Jeremy Craddock in the February edition of Devon Life.