Welcome to an Author's Look at Life
Hi! Thank you for visiting. Scroll down for further details & resources
TRADE BOOK LAUNCH FOR TIME TO SHINE
A mystery drama with a psychological twist: first in the Evie Adams series
Buy your copy now
And get in touch If you'd like to book me to speak
'Your Time to Shine - finding and using your gifts'
BLACK FRIDAY: KINDLE DOWNLOAD FOR TIME TO SHINE FOR ONLY £0.99 TODAY
Events & Meet The Author
- Book signing and talks at Wordwise, Kingsbridge, 4th December
- Speaking at Karing, Preston, at a Meet the Author Event 12th November
- Lovely review for #TimetoShine in Woman Alive
- 16th September Book Launch to distributors and bookshops at the trade fair
- Another 5* review for Time to Shine
- Claire Dunn was kind enough to interview me recently
- I was invited to write a guest blog on Bookaholic by author Wendy Jones
- Book Launch: second edition of Time to Shine was published 26th June 2015
- Meet The Author, commissioned by The Reader magazine, tells about my writing life.
- One of my contributions to ACW's More Than Writers blog, The Five P's of Writing.
- Speaking on Woman to Woman, Premier Radio
"Thank you. I have just listened to your radio interview, which was very interesting and moving too. Apart from your writing, you also obviously have been given a gift for public speaking as you seemed very at ease being interviewed and you spoke so fluently and clearly about your work and life." Anne Booth
- Speaking at Monday Lunch Club 26th January, 2015
- Interview for journalist Jeremy Craddock in Devon Life.
RESOURCES FOR AUTHORS / BOOK CLUB LEADERS & READERS / RELATIONSHIPS & LIFESTYLE.
Scroll down to access numerous articles on all the above categories, including articles on Public Speaking in the Marketing section of Writing & Publishing A Book
Inspirational Ideas about Launching, Marketing and Promoting a Book
As Chairman of a national writers' association, I've had the privilege of meeting with some notable authors, publishers and speakers. This year it was Author and broadcaster,Sheridan Voysey, with whom I shared a platform. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.
Last year it was Tom Wright whom I interviewed. Also known as N T Wright, he is the author of more than thirty books, some of them scholarly, some of a more popular ilk. When did he start writing, I asked him? Where does he write? How does he get his ideas. TO HEAR HIS ANSWERS, CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT.
My Latest Book
An Interview with Tom Wright
I had the pleasure of interviewing Tom Wright at the CRT Retreat. Have a listen!
Latest Blog PostView All »
Latest Book ReviewView All »
BOOK SIGNING TIME TO SHINE First in the Evie Adams Series LOOKING FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS? FOR A PERSONALLY SIGNED COPY OF MEL’S LATEST BOOK CALL IN AT WORDWISE BOOKSHOP, 41 FORE STREET, KINGSBRIDGE FRIDAY 4th DECEMBER Available from 10.a.m. to 3.30.p.m. Mel will be giving a brief talk at 11.a.m. and 2.30.p.m. Set in Exeter, and written...